PermaLyric

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Footprints by FM Attack lyrics

Footprints

FM Attack

GENRE
Pop
SPOTIFY APPLE MUSIC AMAZON MUSIC DEEZER
I dream about you
Lost days without you
It can't be over
I'm lost with love

I feel alone again
Can't live forever
Drift away another night
I need your love

I need your love

Related songs

Yanağı Gamzeİbrahim Tatlıses Lab Rats:Elite Force theme songBert selen 2StepshitEl Gato x Дикий Кот Hoe kan je zonder mijLeonie Meijer Jack Straw Grateful Dead Je veux que toiBramsito Hồng Trần Vương Sầu CayHuy Vạc Солнце, любовь, водаGoodAndrei 5 Reasons why your 3D renders appear phoneyAretha Franklin Hypnose part.2T.I.S
at August 25, 2021
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Without Me by KIDZ BOP Kids lyrics

Without Me ...

  • HERO by GNZ48 lyrics
    HERO GNZ...
  • Architekti by Churaq Clique lyrics
    Architekti ...
  • Sleeping At Last by Love Me Like You Do lyrics
    Sleeping At Last ...

Search This Blog

Recent Lyrics

  • Thug by Junior10 lyrics
    Thug Jun...
  • To The MooN by ADLPoky lyrics
    To The MooN ...
  • StiltonC TMP by Graham Kartna lyrics
    StiltonC TMP ...
  • Santa Ana Winds by Waylon Payne lyrics
    Santa Ana Winds ...
  • Čuvaj Srce by Sergej Ćetković lyrics
    Čuvaj Srce ...
  • Lyric: Price by Stoney Sam
    Price St...
  • The Lights Behind You [Romanized] by SURL lyrics
    The Lights Behind You [Romanized] ...
  • You Alright by Sika Deva lyrics
    You Alright ...
  • Bang! by The Cog Is Dead lyrics
    Bang! Th...
  • Run To You by Paul Bartolomé lyrics
    Run To You ...

Labels

  • Country
  • Non Music
  • Pop
  • R&B
  • Rap
  • Rock

Blog Archive

  • December 2021 (502)
  • November 2021 (1731)
  • October 2021 (1328)
  • September 2021 (1721)
  • August 2021 (1498)
  • July 2021 (1238)
  • June 2021 (1950)
  • May 2021 (1409)
  • April 2021 (1012)
Powered by Blogger.